A top of the range durable interior solvent based paint with an eggshell finish for high traffic areas.
- Suitable for cement plaster, gypsum plaster, concrete, fiber cement, PVC, galvanized iron, ferrous and wooden surfaces.
- Finish for doors, frames, skirting and other trims.
- Ideal for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Final coat for primed interior cement plaster, hardboard, wood and metal.
- Superb appearance. Does not highlight the imperfections.
- Ideal for kitchens and bathrooms, passages where cleaning is done often.
- Excellent flow and leveling.
- Easy application
- Type: Medium Oil Alkyd.
- Appearance: Eggshell.(Semi-Gloss)
- Colors: White and standard colors. Other pastel and medium tones can be tinted on request.
- Solids: 60-62% by mass.
- Density: 1.4- – 1.42 kg/l.
- Dry Film Thickness: Minimum 25 µ and maximum 30 µ.
- Viscosity at 25ºC.: 70-75 Krebs µ.
- Flash Point: Non-flammable.
- Mixing: Stir well before use.
- Method: Short nap mohair roller or brush.
- Thinning: Mineral Turpentine. Thinning not recommended except for application with spray.
- Clean up: Mineral Turpentine.
- Spreading rate: 8 – 10 m ²/l depending on surface porosity and profile.
- Conditions: Avoid painting in wet or cold weather. Minimum temp 8º C
- Drying time: Touch dry 4 hours. Hard dry 18 hours at 25 degrees.
- Recoating time: 18 hours.
- Requirements: 2 coats
- New Surfaces: must be sound, clean and dry before painting.
- Cement surfaces should be primed with 1 coat of Versus Plaster Primer. Follow with 1 coat of Versus Universal Undercoat and thereafter apply Versus Eggshell Enamel.
- Wooden surfaces should be primed with Versus Wood Primer. Follow with 1 coat Versus Universal Undercoat before applying the Versus Eggshell Enamel.
- Metal surfaces: Rust should be removed and then primed with 1 coat Versus Steel Primer and followed with 1 coat Versus Universal Undercoat before applying the Versus Eggshell Enamel.
- Previously painted Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry before painting.
- Loose flaking paint must be removed and bare areas should be spot primed with an appropriate primer before applying Versus Universal Undercoat and to finish with Versus Eggshell Enamel.
- Keep containers properly sealed.
- Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold.
- 1 Liter and 5 Litres. (20 Litres on request).