Data Sheet no 17-2015
A versatile flexible ready mixed hard drying filler for patching and fixing surface cracks.
- Interior and exterior cracks and gaps in walls.
- Blowholes in precast concrete.
- Skimming of uneven surface.
- Repairs to correctly primed Rhinolite.
- Defects in wood.
- Repairing cracked window putty.
- Excellent adhesion properties.
- Easy to sand.
- Quick drying
- Excellent paintable surface.
- Suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Sets to a hard finish.
- Contains no toxic substances.
- Appearance: Paste.
- Colors: White
- Solids: 52% by mass.
- Density: 0.75 – 0.80.
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness: 1 – 10 mm.
- Flash Point: Non-flammable.
- Mixing: Stir well before use.
- Thinning: Not recommended, but tap water if required.
- Clean up: Tap water.
- Spreading rate: 1m ²/l @ 1mm thickness.
- Remove all dust, debris, fungal- and algae growth.
- Clean out all holes, cracks and joints with a stiff brush.
- Seal all visible cracks with Versus Versafill and coat with Versus Plaster Primer.
- 1.75 Kgs and 7 Kgs.
- Detailed safety information: refers to the material safety data sheet for this product.
- Do not apply exterior if it looks like rain will occur within 4 – 6 hours of application.
- Drying times will be extended during wet or cold weather conditions.
- This product is ready for use, preferably do not thin.
- Not formulated to fix up structural cracks.