A Water based synthetic polymer designed for use as a bonding agent between new and old surfaces and as a primer to toughen friable, powdery surfaces.
It is also ideal as a keying agent, protective barrier coating, additive & adhesive for enhancing water resistance.
Viscosity 12 – 14 seconds FC4 Cup.
Solids Mass 1.01 – 1.03.
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of surfaces
- Excellent water resistance
- Ideal as a protective barrier coat
- Water based
- Suitable for acidic or alkali surfaces
Not suitable for use as a final coat.
Not Suitable as a primer between surfaces of differing dimensional stabilities e.g. as a primer between wood and plaster.
Not suitable for solving rising damp problems.
- Always stir well before use.
- Brush, roller or airless spray.
- Allow to dry 4-6 hours before recoating.
- Brush, roller or airless spray apply a second generous coat.
- Do not apply before 9am or after 4pm in the winter.
- Do not apply exterior if it looks like rain will occur within 4-6 hours of application.
- This product is ready for use un-thinned, thinning with water will reduce its hiding power.
- Although the spreading rate will vary with porosity and type of substrate for uncoated new work on 6-8 SQM/I for the first coat 10-12 SQM/I for subsequent coats and for when applied to sealed, previously painted substrates.
- Application equipment clean-up is with clean tap water
- 5 litres
- This product is non-flammable
- Non-Toxic and low VOC