- An acrylic economical grade coating for use on interior and exterior surfaces.
All Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry before painting.
- New plaster and concrete surfaces: 1 coat of Versus Plaster Primer.
- Undercoated weathered or new fiber cement: 1 coat of Versus Bonding Liquid.
- Previously painted surfaces: 1 coat Versus Bonding Liquid if friable or powdery.
- Rusted metal: areas need to be cleaned back to bright metal and spot primed with Versus Steel Primer.
- New metal surfaces: need to be abrasively degreased to remove the manufacturers grease protective layer this process is repeated until the surface is water break free. After drying the whole substrate is coated with Versus Steel Primer.
- Suitable for use on interior and exterior plastered walls.
- Can also be used on fiber cement and plaster ceilings.
- Application to all surfaces with a suitable undercoat.
- Water Based: Low odor and easy cleaning.
- Durability: High durable and UV resistant for the harsh South African climate.
- Weather resistant.
- Exceptional hiding power and opacity.
- Good wash ability.
- Low VOC: This product contains non-toxic substances and very low levels of VOC (EU Regulations)
- Type: Acrylic.
- Relative Density: 1.40
- Solid by Mass: 50%
- Finish: Matt
- Flash Point: Non-Flammable
- Colour: White, Pastel
- Mixing: Stir well before use.
- Method: Sheepskin roller or brush. Can be applied using an airless spray gun.
- Thinning: Not recommended, but tap water if required. Thinning reduces the opacity.
- Clean up: Tap water.
- Spreading rate: 8 – 10 m ²/l depending on surface porosity and profile.
- Viscosity 95-100 Krebs µ
- Relative Density 1.2 – 1.25
- Conditions: Avoid painting in wet or cold weather. Minimum temp 8º C
- Drying time: Touch dry ½ – 1 hour. Hard dry 4 hours at 25 degrees.
- Recoating time: 4 – 6 hours.
- Requirements: 2 coats.
- Keep containers properly sealed.
- Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold.
- 5 litres and 20 litres
- Detailed safety information: refers to the material safety data sheet for this product.
- Do not apply directly to bare metal surfaces.
- Do not paint in wet or cold weather. (Minimum 8ºC.)
- Drying times will be extended during wet or cold weather conditions.
- Do not apply direct to chalky or friable surfaces. Apply a penetrating coat of Versus Bonding Liquid or Versus Plaster Primer.