New generation pure acrylic plasters type finish. Modified with marble aggregate and colored with iron oxide.
- Suitable for interior and exterior, new and previously painted cement plastered walls.
- New or weathered cement tiles.
- New or weathered fiber cement sheeting.
- Water based.
- Low odor.
- Non-hazardous and non-toxic. Environmentally and user friendly.
- Water resistant: excellent adhesion.
- UV resistant: to combat the harsh South African environment.
- Excellent application properties.
- High volume solids: less shrinking or cracking.
- Lightly textured effect to hide surface imperfections.
- Type: Iron Oxide pigments, marble aggregate and fillers disperses in a pure acrylic emulsion.
- Appearance: Matt.
- Colors: Available in any color.
- Solids: 68% ±2 by volume and 82% ± 2 by mass.
- Flash Point: Non-flammable.
- Mixing: Stir well before use.
- Method: Trowel or spray application.
- Thinning: Do not thin.
- Clean up: Tap water.
- Spreading rate: 1.5 – 2.5 kg/m².
The figures above are indicative and subject to applicator skill, substrate type and condition. Actual spreading rates must therefore be determined by the applicator.
- Conditions: Avoid painting in wet or cold weather. Minimum temp 8º C
- Drying time: Touch dry 4 hours. Hard dry 24 hours.
- Fully Cures: 20 – 25 days.
- Recoating time: 12 hours.
- Requirements: 2 coats.
Versus Italic Plaster must be applied to a smooth, non-friable dry surface.
Surfaces must be prepared in accordance to SABS ISO 1514:1193 prior to the application of Versus Italic Plaster.
New walls must be washed with clean water, and freed from any oil or gypsum.
Corners and edges must be well defined.
Prime inside of cracks and other imperfections with Versus Plaster Primer and fill all large holes and deep cracks with suitable filler to match existing surface.
Sand lightly and wipe clean.
- Keep containers properly sealed.
- Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold.
- Shelf life is 12 months in unopened containers.
- 35 Kgs and 300 Kgs.
- Detailed safety information: refers to the material safety data sheet for this product.
- Do not paint in wet or cold weather. (Minimum 8ºC.)