Solvent based road line paint made to meet the requirements of SANS SPEC731.
- Recommended for the marking of roadway, car parks and parking garages.
- Signwriting on roads.
- Beaded product is used to improve night visibility by including beads or sprinkling beads onto the wet painted surfaces.
- Durability: Highly durable and UV resistant for the harsh South African climate.
- Type: Modified Alkyd Resin.
- Appearance: Matt.
- Colors: White, Golden yellow, black and red.
- Solids: 61% by mass.
- Viscosity: 80 – 85 Krebs µ.
- Max VOC Level: 600g/l.
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness: 150 Microns.
- Flash Point: 2ºC.
- Mixing: Stir well before use.
- Method: Spray application as per equipment application. Specification for spray application Pressure Pot Graco Delta Gun 1.8mm.
- Brush can be used for small areas only.
- Thinning: If required Versus T. Thinner.
- Clean up: Versus T. Thinners.
- Spreading rate: 2 – 5 m ²/l depending on surface porosity and profile.
- Conditions: Do not spray when the relative humidity is above 85%.
- Drying time: 2 hours.
- Recoating time: 4-6 hours.
- Requirements: 1 coat.
- All Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry before painting and free from loose sand, oil, grease and other debris.
- Keep containers properly sealed.
- Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold.
- 5 Litres – 20 Litres – 200 Litres.
- Detailed safety information: refers to the material safety data sheet for this product.
- Do not use excessive amount of thinners as this will degrade the durability of the coating.