A high quality enamel for use on various surfaces both internally and externally.
Ideal for use on suitably primed interior plastered walls, wood and metal surfaces.
Type: Long oil Alkid
DFT/Coat: MIN 20UM. Max 30UM
Colours: Available in white, Pastel, Medium and Dark Tones can be tinted on
Drying Time: Surface dry 4 hours, Hard Dry 18 hours at 25°ͨ.
Spreading Rate: 8-10m²/l (Typical) depending on surface porosity and texture.
Solids: 64-66% by mass
Clean Up: Mineral Turps
- Surface must be clean and free from loose material.
- New work should be correctly primed and undercoated with Versus Universal Undercoat as recommended by the manufacturers prior to applying the top coating.
- May be applied directly onto cleaned previously painted surfaces.
- With either a short nap mohair roller or brush.
- Ensure that the product is well stirred and do not thin.
- Keep container properly sealed after use.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, heat and sever cold.
- 5 litres and 20 litres
- Do not apply to bare (unprimed) metal surface.
- Do not paint in wet or cold weather (Minimum 5°ͨ)
- When coating friable or plastered surfaces apply a generous coat of Alkali Resistant Plaster Primer.