Data Sheet no 2019
A fine matt textured paint with glass beads which provides high cover and is very flexible for interior and exterior use.
- For application as a finishing coat for exterior new or previously painted cement plaster, concrete and fiber cement.
- Particularly recommended to obliterate hairline cracks in cement plaster.
- For areas prone to mould growth.
- Ideal for high traffic areas that may require frequent washing.
- Water based: Easy to apply and easy clean up.
- Water resistance: Surpasses the SABS 0400:1900 Code of Practice rain penetration test over a 24 hour period.
- It contains mould inhibitors providing protection against mould regrowth.
- Excellent weather resistance.
- UV Resistant.
- Excellent exterior durability.
- Good colour stability.
- Very good opacity, and alkali resistance, stain resistance and wash ability.
Type: Pure Acrylic.
Appearance: Matt Texture.
Colours:White and a range of 16 colours. Pastel and medium colours can be
tinted on requested.
Solids: 54-56% by volume.
Density: 1.27-1.35 kg/l.
Viscosity: 25°C: 120-120.
Flash Point: Non-Flammable
Mixing: Shake or stir well before use.
Thinning: Not recommended, but tap eater if required (First Coat). Thinning reduces
the opacity as well as crack bridging properties.
Clean Up: Tap Water.
Spreading Rate: 3-5m²/l depending on surface porosity and profile.
Conditions: Avoid painting in wet or cold weather. Minimum temp 8°C
Drying Time: 1/2 -1 hour at 25 degrees. Hard dry 4 hours at 25°C
Requirements: 2 Coats
New Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry before painting.
- Concrete and Cement: Apply 2 coats directly on the surface. The first coat can be thinned to a maximum of 10% water.
- Fiber Cement: Apply 2 coats. The 1st coat may be thinned with 10% clean water to aid penetration.
- PVC gutters and downpipes: Should be abraded with fine sandpaper before the topcoat can be applied.
Previously Painted Surfaces must be sound *no chalking), clean and dry before painting.
Enamel surfaces must be sanded first and then a coat of Versus Universal Undercoat must be applied before applying the top coat.
- Keep container properly sealed after use.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, heat and sever cold.
- 1 litres and 5 litres
- Detailed safety information: refers to the material safety data sheet for this product.
- Do not apply directly to bare metal surfaces.
- Do not paint in wet or cold weather (Minimum 8°C)
- Drying times will be extended during wet or cold weather conditions.
- Do not apply direct to chalky or friable surfaces. Apply a penetrating coat of Versus Bonding Liquid or Versaprime Plaster Primer.