A high performance, matt superior quality acrylic emulsion for interior and exterior high traffic areas.
Meets the requirements of SABS 1586 Grade 1.
- Final coats to interior and exterior sound plaster, hardboard and fiber cement.
- Application to correctly primed metal and wood surfaces.
- Water based: Low odor and easy cleaning.
- Durability: Highly durable and UV resistant for the harsh South African climate.
- Adhesion: Excellent adhesion if applied to sound surfaces.
- Staining: Highly washable, meets the requirements of SABS and ASTMS scrubs resistant test methods.
- Low VOC: This product contains no toxic substances and very low levels of VOC (EU Regulations)
- Life Expectancy: 7-10 years on condition preparation and application are done properly.
- Type: 100% Acrylic.
- Appearance: Matt.
- Colors: White and Black.
- Solids: 45% – 50%.
- Density: 1.10 – 1.20.
- Flash Point: Nonflammable.
- Mixing: Stir well before use.
- Method: Brush, roller or Airless Spray.
- Thinning: Not recommended, but tap water if required. Thinning reduces the opacity. (Hiding power).
- Clean up: Tap water
- Spreading rate: 6-12 m ²/l depending on surface porosity and profile.
- Conditions: Avoid painting in wet or cold weather. Minimum temp 8ºC.
- Drying time: Touch dry ½ – 1 hour.
- Recoating time: 4-6 hours.
- Requirements: 2 coats.
All Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry before painting.
- New concrete surfaces: 1 coat of Versus Plaster Primer.
- New or weathered fiber cement: 1 coat Versus Bonding Liquid.
- New raw plaster: 1 coat Versus Plaster Primer.
- Rusted metal areas need to be cleaned back to bright metal and spot primed with Versus Steel Primer.
- New metal surfaces need to be abrasively degreased to remove the manufacturers grease protective layer this process is repeated until the surface is water break free. After drying the whole substrate is coated with Versus Steel Primer.
- Keep containers properly sealed.
- Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold.
- 5 litres and 20 litres
- Detailed safety information: refers to the material safety data sheet for this product.
- Do not apply directly to bare metal surfaces.
- Drying times will be extended during wet or cold weather conditions.