Data No 4 – 2016
A elegant finish which is characterized by the precious metallic reflections and the sandy microns which stand out and give the dark light effect and also a fantastic pearlescent effect.It also exhibits a very pleasant touch and thanks to the special characteristic of Beach Sand guarantees an excellent flexibility during the application and creating elegance in a classic and non classic environment,and also stands out well in modern environments such as public and private places.Beach Sand is non flammable.and becomes perfectly washable after 3 weeks after application.
Special emulsion acrylic mix of natural and synthetic micas,sand microns,organic and in organic pigments and additives.
- Type:Special Acrylic Emulsion.
- Appearance: Sheen.
- Colors: Available in 5 Standard Colours.
- Solids: 50% – 52% volume.
- Yield: 10 Square Meters / Lt per coat.
- Shelf Life: 6 Months
- Drying Time 12 – 24 Hours at temperature of 25 Degree C
- Dilution: Ready to use.
- Application Brush or Roller
- Mixing: Stir well before use.
- Method: Short nap roller or brush.
- Thinning: Not recommended.
- Clean up: Tap water
- Spreading rate: 8-10 m ²/l depending on surface porosity and profile.
- Conditions: Avoid painting in wet or cold weather. Minimum temp 8º C
- Drying time:12 – 24 hours at a temperature of 20 degrees C
- Recoating time: 4-6 hours.
- Requirements: 2 coats.
- New Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry before painting.
- Previously Painted Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry before painting.
After all surfaces are sound, clean and dry apply one coat of Versus Universal Undercoat as a tie coat. Other areas that have chalked and are powdery should be well sanded and sealed with Versus Plaster Primer.
- Keep containers properly sealed.
- Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold.
- 5 litres.
- Detailed safety information: refers to the material safety data sheet for this product.