Premium quality tough UV stable floor coating for interior and exterior cement and concrete floor surfaces
- New or previously painted interior and exterior cement or concrete floors.
- Application to stoeps and window sills.
- Alkali Resistant.
- Durability: Highly durable and UV resistant for the harsh South African climate.
- Excellent mechanical abrasion resistance.
- Type: Urethane resin.
- Appearance: Gloss.
- Colors: White and Grey.
- Solids: 50% – 60%.
- Viscosity at 25ºC: 70 – 75 Krebs µ.
- Gravity: 0.85 – 1.00.
- Density: 1.10 – 1.20.
- Dry Film thickness: 150 Microns.
- Flash Point: 40ºC.
- Mixing: Stir well before use.
- Method: Brush or mohair roller. Application by brush ensures penetration.
- Thinning: Mineral Turpentine.
- Clean up: Mineral Turpentine.
- Spreading rate: 8-10 m ²/l depending on surface porosity and profile.
- Conditions: Avoid painting in wet or cold weather. Minimum temp 8ºC.
- Drying time: Touch dry 2 hours. Hard dry 16 hours at 25ºC.
- Recoating time: 18 hours.
- Requirements: 2 coats.
All Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry before painting.
- New and old concrete and cement surfaces:
Moisture content of new plaster must be less than 12%. Floors surfaces should be acid washed with Spirits of salt. Rinse well with clean water and allow drying.
Apply 2 coats of Versus Stoep Paint.
- Previously painted floors in bad condition:
Strip surfaces thoroughly to remove all dirt and debris. Acid wash the floors with Spirits of salts. Rinse well and allow drying and apply 2 coats Versus Stoep Paint.
- Previously painted floors in good condition:
Rub the surface down with sandpaper. Wash and rinse with clean water and allow drying and apply 1 or 2 coats of Versus Stoep Paint.
- Keep containers properly sealed.
- Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold.
- 5 Litres.
- Detailed safety information: refers to the material safety data sheet for this product.
- Do not apply to wet surfaces.
- Drying times will be extended during wet or cold weather conditions.