Water based synthetic polymer designed for use as a bonding agent between new and old surfaces and as a primer to toughen friable powdery surfaces.
- Ideal as a keying agent, protective barrier coating, additive and adhesive for enhancing water resistance.
- Improves impact resistance of cement plaster.
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of surfaces.
- Excellent water resistance.
- Ideal as a protective barrier coat.
- Water based.
- Suitable for acidic or alkali surfaces.
- It contains no toxic substances and very low levels of VOC (EU regulations).
- Type: Water based Synthetic Polymer.
- Appearance: Milky white liquid.
- Colors: Clear transparent.
- Density: 1.01 – 1.03.
- Viscosity 12 – 14 Seconds FC4 Cup.
- Specific Gravity: 1.01 – 1.03.
- Flash Point: Non-flammable.
- Mixing: Stir well before use.
- Method: Brush, roller or airless spray.
- Thinning: Ready for use un-thinned, thinning with water will reduce its hiding power.
- Clean up: Water.
- Spreading rate: 10 – 12 m ²/l depending on surface porosity and profile.
- Conditions: Avoid painting in wet or cold weather. Minimum temp 8º C
- Drying time: Touch dry 4 hours.
- Recoating time: 4 -6 hours.
- Requirements: 2 coats.
- Keep containers properly sealed.
- Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold.
- 5 Litres
PRECAUTIONS AND LIMITATIONS:
- Detailed safety information: refers to the material safety data sheet for this product.
- Not suitable for use as a final coat.
- Not suitable as a primer between surfaces of differing dimensional stabilities e.g. as a primer between wood and plaster.
- Not suitable for solving rising damp problems.
- Do not apply on damp surfaces.
The above information is given in good faith but without warranty due to the fact that the methods of application, location and condition of the substrates being coated are beyond our control.