VERSUS PINK WOOD PRIMER VPWP
A solvent based penetrating wood primer for interior and exterior surfaces.
- A general purpose primer for wood
- Economical and easy to apply.
- Good adhesion.
- Very good protection.
- Type: Alkyd.
- Appearance: Matt/low sheen.
- Colors: White and Pink.
- Solids: 63-64% by mass.
- Specific Gravity: 1.35 – 1.4.
- Viscosity (Sheen Cup): 30 -35 Secs.
- DFT/coat: Min 30µm Max 35µm.
- Flash Point: 35ºC.
- Mixing: Stir well before use.
- Method: Short nap mohair roller or brush.
- Thinning: Mineral Turpentine.
- Clean up: Mineral Turpentine.
- Spreading rate: 8 – 10m ²/l depending on surface porosity and profile.
- Conditions: Avoid painting in wet or cold weather. Minimum temp 8º C
- Drying time: Touch dry 3 – 4 hours. Hard dry 16 – 18 hours at 25 degrees.
- Recoating time: 18 hours.
- New Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry (moisture content below 15%) before priming.
- Ensure to prime the end grain to avoid moisture penetration.
- Previously varnished surfaces.
- For surfaces in poor condition: Strip down and patch prime.
- Surfaces in good condition do not require priming.
- Keep containers properly sealed.
- Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold.
- 1 Liter – 5 Litres – 20 Litres.
- Detailed safety information: refers to the material safety data sheet for this product.
- Not suitable on sealed or varnished surfaces.
- Do not apply on wet or damp surfaces.
- Do not paint in wet or cold weather. (Minimum 5ºC.)
- Drying times will be extended during wet or cold weather conditions.