Water based membrane free water proofer.
- Can be used in conjunction with polyester or polypropylene membranes as a water proofing system on flat roofs, parapet walls, gutters, flashing and any other areas that require waterproofing.
- Can be used as supplied, as a smooth water proofing compound.
- Can be over coated with most water based acrylic finfishes.
- No need for membrane.
- Can be over coated with most water based acrylic finishes.
- Excellent water resistance: Prevents water from penetrating.
- Very flexible.
- Water based: Easy to apply and easy clean up.
- Excellent good UV Resistance.
- Type: Modified Acrylic.
- Appearance: Satin Sheen Texture.
- Colors: White and Grey.
- Density: 1.30 – 1.35.
- Viscosity: Thixotropic Paste.
- Solids: 55% by mass.
- Flash Point: Non-flammable.
- Mixing: Stir well before use.
- Method: Sheepskin roller or brush.
- Thinning: Not recommended.
- Clean up: Water.
- Spreading rate: ± 3m ²/l depending on surface porosity and profile.
- Conditions: Avoid painting in wet or cold weather. Minimum temp 8º C
- Drying time: Touch 4 hours. Hard dry 18 hours at 25 degrees.
- Recoating time: 24 hours.
- All surfaces must be sound, clean and dry before painting. The moisture content must not be more than 15%.
- Surfaces should be correctly primed utilizing surface preparation specifications recommended by the manufacturers.
- May be applied directly onto cleaned previously painted surfaces.
- Keep containers properly sealed.
- Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold.
- 20 Litres.
PRECAUTIONS AND LIMITATIONS:
- Detailed safety information: refers to the material safety data sheet for this product.
- Drying times will be extended during wet or cold weather conditions.
- Do not paint in wet or cold weather.
- Do not apply to bare unprimed metal surfaces.