A high quality water based Versus Rust Converter with Primer properties designed to coat and prevent further or future corrosion.
- Versus Rust Converter is intended for corroded surfaces or prevention of corrosion to new metal surfaces as a converter and primer.
- Versus Rust Converter is ideal for any rusted metals e.g. Galvanized, Chromadec roof sheeting factory I-beams or structure steel.
- Water based Rust Converted and Primer
- Extremely reliable on its performance
- Rust Converter and Primer in a complete product
- Excellent over coating features
- Compatible with all water based coatings
- Appearance: Clear Milky
- Colour: Clear Milky
- Solids: + 62%
- Density: 1.33
- Flash Point: Non-Flammable
- Viscosity: 75/79ku
- PH: 8.5/9.5
- Mixing: Al ready mixed, Stir when required especially when the product has been standing for a long period of time.
- Thinning: Not necessary
- Application Method: Brush, Roller or Spray Application.
- Clean-up: Water based products to be cleaned with clean tap water
- Spreading rate: per coat 7-10m²/l all metals
- Drying Time: Touch Dry 30min at 23°ͨ
- Dry to Handle: 1 Hour at 23°ͨ
- Over coating: 2 Hour at 23°ͨ
- Full Cure: 7 Days
- Keep container properly sealed after use.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, heat and sever cold.
- 5 litres and 20 litres
- Detailed Safety Information: Refers to Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Do not apply to bare metal surfaces.
- Drying time will be extended during wet and cold weather conditions.