All surface water Bourne primer.
Suitable primer for use on the following substrates,
- PVC Gutters and down pipes
- Previously painted enameled surfaces
- Ceramic tiles
- Galvanized Metal
- New concrete
- Compatible with Versus decorative finishes
- Extreme adhesion- from walls to ceramic tiles
- Quick drying and low odor- rapid room re-entry
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Type: Acrylic
- Appearance: Clear
- Colour: White
- Viscosity: 23°ͨ approx. 95kµ
- Solids: 49%
- Density: 1.27
- Flash Point: Non-Flammable
- Recommended DFT: Min 25µm Max 35µm
Ensure that surfaces are sound and free from dust, dirt, grease and oil. Surfaces must be thoroughly dry- no more than 12% moisture content.
· Do not apply during cold (below 10°ͨ) or wet weather.
· Do not apply directly to bare metal surfaces.
· Not suitable for direct application to powdery or friable surfaces whether previously painted or not.
· Not designed to withstand natural weathering. It should be over coated within 48 hours particularly in a marine atmosphere.
· Can be over coated with Versus decorative finishes.
Wooden surfaces: (doors, door frames, furniture, toys)
- Sand smooth. Remove all splintered and discolored wood and apply one coat directly
- Ensure surfaces are clean, dry and dust free. Tiles around kitchen sinks and baths/shower areas must be degreased with degreaser followed by thorough rinsing with water. All loose grout must be repaired before painting. NB. Not suitable for floor tiles.
- Dust and degreased. Areas that have developed a sheen level due to repeated handling will have to be sanded.
- Apply one coat direct. NB. Only suitable for areas that receive limited wear and tear e.g. kitchen, bathroom and bedroom cupboard doors and frame work.
- Clean and decrease with Versus Galvanized Iron Cleaner. A water break free surface indicates thorough cleaning- Running water should not form droplets.
- Areas with red dust must be wire brushed and primed with Versus Galvanized Iron Primer.
- Clean to remove dust and grease. Apply one coat direct.
- Lightly sand surface to improve adhesion. Clean an degrease with either Fixit brush cleaner or degreaser.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and allow drying. Apply one coat directly.
Brick and Plaster:
- Remove all dust and loose grit. Ensure surface is completely dry. It is recommended that fresh plaster should be allowed one week drying for every 5mm thickness; and longer in cold or damp weather.
Previously Painted Surfaces
Previously painted enamel, varnished and polyurethane finishes:
- Remove all loose and flaking paint.
- Sand well with wet-and-dry sandpaper to gloss from surface.
- Clean away all contamination and degreaser, rinse thoroughly with water, allow drying
- Apply one coat direct.
- Thinning: Not recommended. Ready for use after thorough stirring.
- Clean-up: Water based products to be cleaned with clean tap water
- Spreading rate: 10m²/l depending on surface porosity, profile and application method.
- Drying Time: Surface dry 4 hours (drying time will be extended during cold, wet or humid conditions)
- Over coating: 12 Hour Minimum, Allow 48 hours drying time for solvent based top coats.
- Ensure that surfaces are sound and free from dust, dirt grease and oil surfaces must be thoroughly dry no more than 12% moisture content.
- Do not apply during cold (below 10°ͨ) or wet weather.
- Not suitable for direct application to powdery or friable surfaces whether previously painted or not.
- Not designed to withstand natural weather. It should be over coated within 48 hours particularly in a marine weather atmosphere.
- Keep container properly sealed after use.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, heat and sever cold.
- 5 litres