A fine matt textured paint which provides high cover and is very flexible for interior and exterior use.
- For application as a finishing coat for exterior new or previously painted cement plaster, concrete and fiber cement.
- Particularly recommended to obliterate hairline cracks in cement plaster.
- For areas prone to mould growth.
- Ideal for high traffic areas or areas that may require frequent washing.
- Water based: Easy to apply and easy clean up.
- Water resistance: Surpasses the SABS 0400:1900 Code of Practice rain penetration test over a 24 hour period.
- It contains mould inhibitors providing protection against mould regrowth.
- Excellent weather resistance.
- UV Resistant.
- Excellent exterior durability.
- Good color stability.
- Very good opacity, and alkali resistance, stain resistance and wash ability.-
- Type: Pure Acrylic.
- Appearance: Matt Texture.
- Colors: White and a range of 16 standard colors. Pastel and Medium colors can be tinted on request.
- Solids: 54 – 56% by volume.
- Density: 1.27 – 1.35 kg/l.
- Viscosity at 25ºC: 120 -120.
- Flash Point: Non-flammable.
- Mixing: Stir well before use.
- Method: Sheepskin roller or brush. For a more pronounced texture use a honeycomb sponge roller.
- Thinning: Not recommended, but tap water if required (First coat). Thinning reduces the opacity as well as crack bridging properties.
- Clean up: Tap water
- Spreading rate: 3 – 5 m ²/l depending on surface porosity and profile.
- Conditions: Avoid painting in wet or cold weather. Minimum temp 8º C
- Drying time: ½ – 1 hour at 25 degrees. Hard dry 4 hours at 25ºC.
- Requirements: 2 coats.
- New Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry before painting.
- Concrete and cement: Apply 2 coats direct on the surface. The first coat can be thinned to a maximum of 10% water.
- Fibre Cement: Apply 2 coats. The 1st coat may be thinned with 10% clean water to aid penetration.
- PVC gutters and downpipes: Should be abraded with fine sandpaper before the topcoat can be applied.
- Previously Painted Surfaces must be sound (no chalking), clean and dry before painting.
After all surfaces are sound, clean and dry apply 2 coats of Versus Textured Paint W.G.
Enamel surfaces must be sanded first and then a coat of Versus Universal Undercoat must be applied before applying the topcoat.
- Keep containers properly sealed.
- Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold.
- 20 Litres.
- Detailed safety information: refers to the material safety data sheet for this product.
- Do not apply directly to bare metal surfaces.
- Do not paint in wet or cold weather. (Minimum 8ºC.)
- Drying times will be extended during wet or cold weather conditions.
- Do not apply direct to chalky or friable surfaces. Apply a penetrating coat of Versus Bonding Liquid or Versaprime Plaster Primer.