A hardwearing high quality sheen finish flexible wall coating for interior and exterior use.
- Interior and exterior walls, ceilings, down pipes and gutters.
- Ideal for use on high traffic areas or surfaces that may require frequent washing.
- Water based: Low odor and easy cleaning.
- Water resistance: Surpasses the SABS 0400:1900 Code of Practice rain penetration test over a 24 hour period.
- Excellent weather resistance.
- Quick Drying.
- Excellent exterior durability.
- Good color stability.
- Very good opacity, stain resistance and wash ability.
- Type: Modified Acrylic.
- Appearance: Sheen.
- Colors: White and a range of 16 Standard colors. Pastel, Medium and Deep tone colors can be tinted on request.
- Solids: 50 – 52% by mass.
- Density: 1.2 – 1.25 kg/l.
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness: 1 coat at minimum 35 µ and maximum 45 µ.
- VOC Levels: 20g/Lt.
- Viscosity at 25ºC. : 95 -100 Krebs µ.
- Flash Point: Non-flammable.
- Mixing: Stir well before use.
- Method: Sheepskin roller or brush. Can be applied using an airless spray gun.
- Thinning: Not recommended, but tap water if required. Thinning reduces the opacity.
- Clean up: Tap water.
- Spreading rate: 8 – 10 m ²/l depending on surface porosity and profile.
- Viscosity 95-100 Krebs µ
- Relative Density 1.2 – 1.25
- Conditions: Avoid painting in wet or cold weather. Minimum temp 8º C
- Drying time: Touch dry ½ – 1 hour. Hard dry 4 hours at 25 degrees.
- Recoating time: 4 – 6 hours.
- Requirements: 2 coats.
- New Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry before painting.
- Concrete and cement should be filled with Versus Versafill.
- Gypsum Plaster should be primed with Versus Plaster Primer.
- Fiber Cement ceiling boards: the bare metal areas (nail heads) should be primed with Versus Steel Primer?
- Wooden surfaces should be primed with Versus Pink Wood primer.
- Galvanized Iron should be cleaned first with Versus Galvanized Iron Cleaner until a water break free surface has been achieved. Thereafter prime with Versus Galvanized Iron Primer and followed with Versus Universal Undercoat.
- Rusted Metals should be wire brushed or sanded to remove all rust. Prime with Versus Steel Primer. Thereafter apply Versus Universal Undercoat.
- PVC gutters and downpipes should be degreased and then abraded with fine sandpaper and then the topcoat can be applied directly.
- Previously Painted Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry before painting.
After all surfaces are sound, clean and dry apply one coat of Versus Universal Undercoat as a tie coat. Other areas that have chalked and are powdery should be well sanded and sealed with Versus Plaster Primer.
- Keep containers properly sealed.
- Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold.
- 5 litres and 20 litres
- Detailed safety information: refers to the material safety data sheet for this product.
- Do not apply directly to bare metal surfaces.
- Do not paint in wet or cold weather. (Minimum 8ºC.)
- Drying times will be extended during wet or cold weather conditions.
- Do not apply direct to chalky or friable surfaces. Apply a penetrating coat of Versus Bonding Liquid or Versaprime Plaster Primer.